Women from a variety of businesses, industries, careers, and leadership levels will join this interactive panel discussion to share challenges and successes from their respective professional journeys.
Among other things, the panelists will discuss leadership development, ideas on career management, and insight on how to navigate the business environment.
They’ll touch on challenges of special interest to many women in business, such as work-life balance, breaking the glass ceiling, networking, and diversity. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions of and to network with the panelists following the event.
Some of the panelists include:
- Vaneeda McDonald-Clyburn, Associate Business Partner, Organizational Development, Philadelphia Gas Works and Peirce graduate
- Dina Dinacci, Director, Subscriber Products and Integration, Comcast Corporation
- Danielle Floyd, Deputy Chief of Staff, Office of the Superintendent, Philadelphia School District
- Amy Kurland, Inspector General, City of Philadelphia
- Julanne Gibat, Sr. Vice President, Greater Philadelphia Market, Susquehanna Bank
- Martha Davis, Co-Director, Institute for Safe Families
- Kimberly Stephens, Director, Higher Education Partnerships and Services, Graduate! Philadelphia
The event will run from 5 to 7 p.m. in rooms 51 and 52 of College Hall, located at 1420 Pine Street. Please RSVP by e-mail (there’s still time!) or call 888.GO.PEIRCE, ext. 9202. Light refreshments will be served.