|CROSSROADS: Peirce GPS team|
is here to help you navigate college
The GPS (Guided Peirce Services) team is your college tour guide, from day one until the day you graduate. The team is made up of a group of Peirce experts whose job it is to point you in the right direction and make your college experience more manageable.
If you don’t know where to go, GPS is here to tell you. They’re ready to answer your questions or put you where you need to be to get them answered. The GPS team is essentially a one-stop-shop responsible for connecting you with the appropriate person or department who can help to answer any questions you have. Here is a sample of some of the issues they can help you with:
- Registering for class and making schedule adjustments
- Assembling paperwork for financial aid, tuition reimbursement, and scholarships -- and then directing you to someone within the Office of Financial Aid who can take it from there
- Navigating the student portal and e-course companion
- Ordering books
- Setting up a Peirce email address
- Gaining a Peirce student ID
- How to find and get started with any of the following resources, among others:
- Career Development Services
- Walker Center membership
- FYI (First Year Initiative) membership
- Student Association membership
- Answers to any of your questions about succeeding along your college journey!
Here’s how you can reach out:
1-888-467-3472 ext. 9026
Visit the GPS website
Email GPS at GPS@Peirce.edu
Monday – Thursday 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Any challenge you’re facing, remember you have the GPS team to turn to! They’re your go-to advocates, mentors, liaisons, and problem solvers to point you in the right direction so you can stay on track. So turn on the GPS and make all the right turns to get to your final destination -- a degree!