|OPPORTUNITY: Apply for the President's Scholarship|
to win up to $10,000 toward your education!
One of the biggest scholarships we offer is the President's Scholarship, which awards up to $10,000 to several Peirce students. The application deadline for this year's President's Scholarship is fast-approaching -- all entries are due by Nov. 1.
Any number of Peirce students can win up to $10,000 in scholarship money. Last year, 19 Peirce students won a combined $50,000 toward their education. This year, it could be you!
New applicants to the College or current Peirce students with fewer than 15 Peirce College credits are eligible to apply for this scholarship. To enter, each candidate must submit a scholarship review package consisting of the following:
- An essay: In an essay titled, "My career aspirations and reasons for pursuing a degree at Peirce College," candidates must answer the following four questions:
- Why Peirce?
- Why are you interested in pursuing your degree?
- What program of study do you want to pursue?
- How do you believe a degree will help you succeed in your career?
- Please include information about prior academic success, work or internship experience, and/or community service as appropriate.
- Format guidelines: Your essay should be two to three pages, double spaced, Times New Roman font, 12-point font size, with one-inch top, bottom, and side margins.
President's Scholarship CompetitionCandidate interviews will be conducted on Nov. 17 by a scholarship review panel, and scholarship winners will be notified by the end of December. We'll also be announcing the winners here on the blog, so check back for updates. Good luck to all applicants!
Peirce College, Attention: Admissions
1420 Pine Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
If you have any questions about filling out your application form, contact the Admissions Department at 888.467.3472, ext. 9000 or email us.