|CAMPAIGN: Help us bring the First Lady to 2013 Commencement!|
Join the campaign to bring the First Lady to Peirce’s 2013 Commencement ceremony by participating in all of the following social activities:
- Start tweeting First Lady Michelle Obama (@FLOTUS) now. Ask her to help us celebrate at Commencement using the hashtag #BringFLOTUStoPeirce. Ask your friends and family to join the campaign as well. Not sure what to say? Use one of the following suggestions:
- .@FLOTUS Mrs. Obama, will you please speak at Peirce College’s Commencement? Help us celebrate! #BringFLOTUStoPeirce!
- .@FLOTUS Please join us at Peirce College’s Commencement Ceremony on June 10! #BringFLOTUStoPeirce!
- .@FLOTUS Please give the Commencement address at Peirce College’s graduation on June 10! #BringFLOTUStoPeirce!
- Join our Twitter flash mob! On March 8, at 1 p.m. we want the whole Peirce Community to tweet the First Lady at the same time and we’ve made it easy. Log on to register with your Twitter account on Thunderclap's website. If we get over 100 Peirce students, alumni, faculty, and staff to sign up, we’ll send out a one-time tweet on your behalf next Friday!
- Like Peirce College and Michelle Obama on Facebook then tag both in a post about how much you’d like her to speak at Commencement. You can use the following post for inspiration or copy it directly!
- Mrs. Obama, will you please speak at Peirce College’s Commencement Ceremony on June 10? Help us celebrate!
- Like all of Peirce College’s Facebook posts about the First Lady and retweet our daily tweets. The greater our reach, the more likely she’ll be to see it.
There’s no guarantee that Mrs. Obama will accept our offer, but with your help, we can show her what Peirce is all about! Please join us in letting the First Lady know how much we’d love for her to speak at Commencement.