At Peirce College, we know that finding a work/life balance and juggling multiple priorities (your career, earning your degree, and most importantly, your family) are at the top of our students’ minds. That’s why for five years, we’ve been hosting our annual Women in Leadership panel discussion. Learn from successful women who have established themselves as industry leaders, and find out how they’ve found (or may still be trying to find!) the perfect balance to make it all work. This year, our panelists will include:
• Kelley Cornish, Director, Diversity & Inclusion, AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies
• Theresa Hennesy, Senior Vice President & Acting Chief Information & Infrastructure Security Officer, Comcast
• Cynthia Figueroa, President & Chief Executive Officer, Congreso de Latinos Unidos
• Lorina Marshall-Blake, President, Independence Blue Cross Foundation
• Barbara Prutzman, CEO, BB&E Consulting & Chairman, Board of Trustees, Peirce College
A discussion will be moderated by Kimberly S. Reed, CDP, The Corporatepreneur™, and then audience members will have the opportunity to ask questions.
Women in Leadership event will be held at Peirce on Thursday, March 3rd from 5:30 – 7:30 in rooms 51 & 52. Tickets are free, but seats are limited. Guests are welcome. Learn more and register here.
For more information about Career Development Services at Peirce College, click here.