Interested in accelerating your degree path? Now you can by taking advantage of Peirce's Online Intensive Winter Session!
Winter courses are three weeks long, and run from December 26 through January 15. These courses meet entirely online, allowing you to learn from home or anywhere else with an internet connection and making it easy for you to fit them into your busy holiday season.
Since winter courses take place between other sessions, you will not be taking any other courses at the same time. There are no pre-course or post-course assignments for intensive winter courses; all of your work is to be completed during the three-week winter session.
The following classes are offered for the 2016-2017 session:
· BUS100 – Introduction to Business
· FIN100 – Introduction to Personal Finance
· HCA101 – Introduction to Healthcare Administration
· HCA210 – Healthcare Delivery in the US
· HIT100 – Medical Terminology
· HUM102 – Introduction to Ethics
· HUM105 – World Religions
· LAW103 – Business Law
· MGT310 – Ethical Leadership
· PSY101 – Introduction to Psychology
· PSY270 – Abnormal Psychology
· SCI220 – The Physical World
· SOC101 – General Sociology
Don’t let winter break slow you down; keep pushing through to earn your degree! Our expert Peirce faculty will be on hand to support you through your Winter Session course as you earn 3 credits in 3 weeks. The deadline to enroll is December 14th. Contact your academic advisor today!