Do you have a friend or family member who needs to earn the degree they need for the career they deserve? Help them take the first step by sharing this blog post and inviting them to Peirce Night on Thursday, April 7th from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.; it’s a night where the focus is totally on them and their future.
It’s open house, so they can stop by when they want, grab a free swag bag, a bite of great food, and get access to the following exclusive offers that make taking the next step a little bit easier:
• We’ll waive their $50 re-application fee
• A $100 book voucher when they register for classes *
• Entry into a Peirce Fitbit® raffle
• Like all Peirce students, your friend will have access to Peirce Fitä, a revolutionary new learning model that lets them choose each week either to attend class in person or online.
Plus, some of the same personal enrollment experts that helped you get started will be on hand for free transcript evaluation, campus tours, and one-on-one counseling.
You could be the inspiration they need to start making their dream a reality! To help them get started, you can:
• Encourage them to register for Peirce Night here
• Share this blog post; click the social media icons below to share with your preferred network
• Request Peirce Night flyers to hang in your office; email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Share your own Peirce success story with coworkers, friends, or family members. You could be the role model they need to encourage them to start achieving their own goals.
Whether you’re a current student, alum, an employee, professor, board member, or just a friend of Peirce, thank you for helping us spread the world.
Help someone earn their degree for the future they deserve. For more information about applying to Peirce, click here.
*$100 book voucher will be awarded to students who register for classes by the week of 5/10/16 for text book purchases only.